The purpose of the Materials Working Group is to bring together all research activities at the University of South Florida related to materials research. Since many departments, colleges, and institutes are conducting materials research, this group facilities the transfer of new ideas and permits the maximum utilization of shared resources. This home page serves the important function of helping interested parties in materials related research activities locate expertise at USF, via links to both researcher and research group home pages. In addition, a link indicating some of the capital equipments located on-campus to support these graduate research activities is provided.
- Requirements: Applicant must hold an earned Beachelor's and Master's from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Procedure: Fill out the online application, the link is provided on the Advising page.
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites are required.
- Time Limit: Students must comply with standard rules for graduate students.
- Credit Toward Graduate Degree: Up to 12 hours of certificate course credits may be applied to a graduate degree with departmental approval.
- Standardized Tests: International students must submit a TOEFL score when English is not the native language. A minimum score of 550 on the paper-based test or 79 on the web-based test required.
GROUP A - Select One from Below:
Regulations & Policies
Emergency & Safety
|Copyright © 2016, University of South Florida. All rights reserved.
4202 E. Fowler Avenue, ENB 118, Tampa, FL 33620, USA • 813-974-3780
This website is maintained by College of Engineering.
About This Site • Contact USF